If you wish to enhance your oral health care, it’s a good idea to inspect your toothbrush care and the parts you are using along with the techniques that you employ. Even simple changes to your toothbrushing techniques can drastically enhance your oral health. Always make sure you are adequately cleaning all sides of a tooth so that you stand the best chance of oral health care happiness in the future. Here are some tips to remember:
– Ideally, you should focus on brushing your teeth twice every single day. Each session should last between 2 to 3 minutes.
– When brushing your teeth, always use soft, gentle strokes. You never want to press too hard. Furthermore, you should brush at a 45-degree angle for maximum effectiveness, except when brushing your front teeth, which you should turn the brush vertical for.
– For additional help with your oral health care, always visit your dentist for routine checkups and professional cleanings every 6 months.
– Don’t forget to properly care for your toothbrush so it can continue to clean your mouth out without causing further contamination to occur.
– Brush all sides of a tooth making sure to take your time and hit all areas of your mouth. To clean between teeth, an additional tool is required, such as dental floss.
If you would like to book an appointment with Willow Creek Family Dentistry to see if you are a candidate for a smile makeover, please set up a visit with Dr. Eric Dunn and the rest of our team at our dentist office in Oxford, Ohio at 513-523-7541.