Are you looking to improve your smile for future aesthetics and functionality? Although dental sealants cannot truly reverse dental damage, they are highly effective at preventing future damage from occurring.
Guard your smile with durable dental implants. Here are some of the advantages:
– Children as young as 6 can safely and effectively benefit from sealants on their molars when they grow in.
– A single sealant treatment can last over a decade before another application often needs to be added.
– Dental sealants strive to protect your teeth from dental erosion by preventing harmful acids from eating away at your tooth enamel.
– Dental sealants are capable of lowering the effects of dental erosion and can even lower your risk for tooth decay in molars by as much as 80%.
– Sealants will not change the look of your smile, as they are clear and do not cover up the natural beauty of your teeth underneath.
– Based on studies by the CDC, also called the Center for Disease Control, children without sealants are around 3 times more likely to suffer from cavities.
If you are interested in dental sealants from Willow Creek Family Dentistry at our dentist office in Oxford, Ohio, call us as 513-523-7541. Dr. Eric Dunn and our team want to ensure your teeth remain clean for a lifetime to come.